Museum Volunteer Program
Interested in volunteering? Much of the work at the Museum is carried out by committed volunteers. Projects are varied and can be well suited to the skills and interests of the volunteer.
Areas of volunteer projects include:
- woodworking, furniture refinishing, building exhibit mounts
- carpentry, building maintenance and upkeep, small renovations
- artistic/creative projects, exhibit development
- museum hosting/programming, working with people
- collection management - archives, cataloguing, photographing and cleaning artifacts
- oral history projects with community elders
- promotions, fundraising
- administration, finance, Museum gift shop
Contact Museum staff if you are interested in joining our team of volunteers.